How To Enjoy Malawi Chairs
Gorgeously rustic, meticulously crafted, and supremely elegant from top to bottom – it’s easy to see why Malawi chairs are so coveted, and such an integral part of any modern design space. More than this though, they’re wonderfully versatile as well, fitting into your home and your lifestyle in a multitude of ways. So how exactly can you enjoy Malawi chairs and make them part of your life? Let’s take a look.
- Reading. Find a quiet space in your bedroom or living room, set up a Malawi chair, and you’ll instantly have a peaceful reading nook all to yourself. Add a squashy cushion for comfort and a soft throw for warmth, as well as a small side table for your coffee (and biscuits!) plus a standing lamp for extra light, and you’ll have everything you need to escape into a good book for hours on end.
- Dining. Why stop at one Malawi chair when you can order a full set for your dining area? If you’re someone who loves entertaining, make your dining table the centre of attention with six to eight Malawi chairs for the ultimate in boho-chic seating. No more hard wooden chairs or squeaky legs – just comfy, casually elegant seating to take your dinner parties from ordinary to epic.
- Working. You can have a traditional corporate-looking chair in your home office, or you can have a Malawi chair instead – an innovative solution to office furniture, and one that’s far more inviting than hard steel and scratchy fabric. Make sure you have enough cushions for proper back support, and that your desk is the right height to work comfortably, and you’ll have the ideal office space to work in from home – one that’s endlessly appealing, and beautiful to look at as well.
- Bonding. No need to go out for girls’ or boys’ nights – now you can host your squad at home, in ultra-luxurious surroundings. Take your bonding time outside with a gorgeous al fresco space perfect for the occasion – Malawi chairs, a large coffee table, twinkling fairy lights, and a magnificent spread of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to indulge in. No smoky bars or loud clubs needed!
- Relaxing. What’s more welcoming after a long, stressful day than a cosy Malawi chair to sink into? Turn your lounge into an oasis of tranquillity with one or two Malawi chairs organised around the room, and accessorised with plush cushions, scatters or throws. Forget about the world outside – sink into your restful Malawi chair and enjoy every blissful second of me-time that you deserve.